Check that you're using a compatible device. The Sleep Guardian is compatible with iPhone (4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 plus or newer), iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd gen, 4th gen or newer), or iPod touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 7 or newer.
If you're using a compatible device, be sure your device is running the latest iOS version.
Double check that you've turned on Bluetooth for your iOS device.
If you are continuing to have trouble connecting with your Sleep Guardian, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you’re within Bluetooth range
2. Verify that the Pod is powered ON:
- The power supply is securely plugged into the Pod and the wall outlet
- The LED indicator on the Pod is green
3. Restart the Pod
- Unplug the power supply, wait 15 seconds and plug the power supply back in
- Completely close the app - double click the home button and swipe up to close the app
- Restart the app